Thursday, December 2, 2010

Arthur Allen Thomas, The Inside Story by Ian Wishart


This book will be one of my 10 best books of 2010. Until I had picked this up I thought Mr Wishart was a 1st class whacko and the chance of me reading a book by him were so remote as to be almost zero.

I picked it up and did not put it down until I had finished.

The book was well written, well researched and opened up a cauldron of possibilities regarding who killed Jeanette and Harvey Crewe in June 1970.

Arthur Allan Thomas and his wifes voices are heard and this gives the book a heart and humanity that other books I have read on this case have not done.

You do not have to agree with Wisharts theories, I don't. It matters not one iota what your view is, this is a book that takes you on a journey through the criminal jusctice system and asks what effort was ever made to see that Arthur Thomas got real justice through any of his trials...

No comments: